Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ah HA!

I've been thinking about the strap of my bag ever since my last post. I haven't liked the length, but I wasn't sure how long it should be. But how to determine the ideal length? Plus, once I decided how long the strap should be did I really want to have to rip seams to change the length?

Well, I was struck by inspiration this morning. Frustrated with the strap yet again (at the original length it tends to slip off my shoulder) I finally just tied a knot in the end of the strap. Once again I was over looking the simple solution. I'm glad I finally stopped thinking.

[insert picture here, when blogger lets me upload pics]


If I make similar bags in the future I think I might finish off the ends of the straps, without sewing them together. That way I can adjust the bag as often as I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment