Thursday, April 30, 2009

An Introduction

In just a few short weeks I will be finished with my Master's Degree. I've been thinking about all the things I want to do with all the extra time I expect (hope?) to have. For the past two years my life has been focused on school and work and not much else. I used to blog fairly regularly. I also used to have hobbies. In fact, I collected hobbies the way some people collect stamps.

Knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, fly-tying, woodworking... the list goes on.

I have a poorly maintained binder of past projects and ideas for future projects. I've decided to move it into the digital age. This blog will serve as my record of my current projects, some ideas for future projects, and portfolio of finished projects. When things are slow I'll fill in with some older projects.

Stay tuned for the first installment a week or so - I still have one more big paper to finish before I can dive into my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment